Daniel Paille, Adam McQuaid, and Brian McGrattan scratched vs. Devils
|10.16.10 at 6:54 pm ET|
Brian McGrattan is a scratch for his first potential game as a member of the Bruins. McGrattan was on a tryout with the team during the team’s two games in Prague before being inked to a one-year deal on Monday.
Forward Daniel Paille and defenseman Adam McQuaid will also take in Saturday night’s game vs. the Devils from the stands. McQuaid was scratched for both Prague games, while a poor showing in last Saturday’s 5-2 season-opening loss to the Coyotes led to his being scratched on Sunday. Based on practice this week, the following lines can be expected.
Lucic – Krejci – Horton
Caron – Bergeron – Wheeler
Recchi – Seguin – Ryder
Marchand – Campbell – Thornton
Zdeno Chara and Johnny Boychuk were paired on Friday, with Dennis Seidenberg/Mark Stuart and Andrew Ference/Matt Hunwick making up the other pairings. Tim Thomas is starting in goal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time