Daniel Paille, Adam McQuaid, and Brian McGrattan scratched vs. Devils
|10.16.10 at 6:54 pm ET|
Brian McGrattan is a scratch for his first potential game as a member of the Bruins. McGrattan was on a tryout with the team during the team’s two games in Prague before being inked to a one-year deal on Monday.
Forward Daniel Paille and defenseman Adam McQuaid will also take in Saturday night’s game vs. the Devils from the stands. McQuaid was scratched for both Prague games, while a poor showing in last Saturday’s 5-2 season-opening loss to the Coyotes led to his being scratched on Sunday. Based on practice this week, the following lines can be expected.
Lucic – Krejci – Horton
Caron – Bergeron – Wheeler
Recchi – Seguin – Ryder
Marchand – Campbell – Thornton
Zdeno Chara and Johnny Boychuk were paired on Friday, with Dennis Seidenberg/Mark Stuart and Andrew Ference/Matt Hunwick making up the other pairings. Tim Thomas is starting in goal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5