The last time the Garden will look like this for a while
|10.21.10 at 6:15 pm ET|
…Well, figuratively, anyway. Here’s a shot of an empty Garden just seconds before fans started filing in. From the insane flashing lights they were testing during the day, the opening festivities should be quite the spectacle. Plus, Steven Tyler’s going to be there. What’s not to like?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara