UPDATE: Thomas to start for Bruins
|10.21.10 at 6:37 pm ET|
While the media tries to figure out just why such mixed signals were sent Thursday morning, Tim Thomas was the first onto the ice for the Bruins in warmups, meaning he’ll get the nod in net for the B’s, his fourth straight start.
Rask was the first off the ice in practice and spoke to the media after practice about his excitement to get the start. Claude Julien, meanwhile, told the media that, “you’ll see at 7.” Thomas has started the last three games for the Bruins, allowing two goals over a span in which the B’s picked up three straight wins.
Expect the same lines for the Bruins:
Matt Hunwick – Andrew Ference
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5