Bruins begin practice with six defensemen, no David Krejci
|10.25.10 at 10:46 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins lost Johnny Boychuk for what they deem to be “approximately” four weeks after he suffered a fractured bone in his forearm on Saturday. Upon returning to practice on Monday, the team had yet to add another defenseman to the mix, with Matt Bartkowski seeming the natural option to get the call from Providence. Here were the defensive pairings in the early going.
Matt Hunwick – Adam McQuaid
David Krejci was also missing from practice. Daniel Paille wore the white jersey and centered Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton in his absence. Stay tuned for more from the locker room following practice.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?