Bruins begin practice with six defensemen, no David Krejci
|10.25.10 at 10:46 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins lost Johnny Boychuk for what they deem to be “approximately” four weeks after he suffered a fractured bone in his forearm on Saturday. Upon returning to practice on Monday, the team had yet to add another defenseman to the mix, with Matt Bartkowski seeming the natural option to get the call from Providence. Here were the defensive pairings in the early going.
Matt Hunwick – Adam McQuaid
David Krejci was also missing from practice. Daniel Paille wore the white jersey and centered Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton in his absence. Stay tuned for more from the locker room following practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara