Bruins begin practice with six defensemen, no David Krejci
|10.25.10 at 10:46 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins lost Johnny Boychuk for what they deem to be “approximately” four weeks after he suffered a fractured bone in his forearm on Saturday. Upon returning to practice on Monday, the team had yet to add another defenseman to the mix, with Matt Bartkowski seeming the natural option to get the call from Providence. Here were the defensive pairings in the early going.
Zdeno Chara – Andrew Ference
Mark Stuart – Dennis Seidenberg
Matt Hunwick – Adam McQuaid
David Krejci was also missing from practice. Daniel Paille wore the white jersey and centered Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton in his absence. Stay tuned for more from the locker room following practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season