Bruins begin practice with six defensemen, no David Krejci
|10.25.10 at 10:46 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins lost Johnny Boychuk for what they deem to be “approximately” four weeks after he suffered a fractured bone in his forearm on Saturday. Upon returning to practice on Monday, the team had yet to add another defenseman to the mix, with Matt Bartkowski seeming the natural option to get the call from Providence. Here were the defensive pairings in the early going.
Matt Hunwick – Adam McQuaid
David Krejci was also missing from practice. Daniel Paille wore the white jersey and centered Milan Lucic and Nathan Horton in his absence. Stay tuned for more from the locker room following practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5