Bruins work on power play
|10.27.10 at 10:58 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins took the ice for their Wednesday skate at Ristuccia Arena at 10:30 am. The team is gearing up for a bout Thursday with surprising Northeast division co-leaders in the Maple Leafs, who have gotten off to quite the start. Toronto won its first four games of the season before dropping three straight and picking up a 3-1 victory over the Panthers on Tuesday.
The lines and color-coded jerseys remained the same for the B’s. The team worked on the power play, with Tyler Seguin getting hit in what appeared to be the skate in front of the net by a Michael Ryder shot. Seguin remained on the ice for a moments but was grinning the whole time. He got up and continued the power play work without a problem.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5