|Bruins work on power play||10.27.10 at 10:58 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins took the ice for their Wednesday skate at Ristuccia Arena at 10:30 am. The team is gearing up for a bout Thursday with surprising Northeast division co-leaders in the Maple Leafs, who have gotten off to quite the start. Toronto won its first four games of the season before dropping three straight and picking up a 3-1 victory over the Panthers on Tuesday.
The lines and color-coded jerseys remained the same for the B’s. The team worked on the power play, with Tyler Seguin getting hit in what appeared to be the skate in front of the net by a Michael Ryder shot. Seguin remained on the ice for a moments but was grinning the whole time. He got up and continued the power play work without a problem.
- Bruins vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview: Please close this out
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces