Bruins set for bout with Maple Leafs
|10.28.10 at 6:23 pm ET|
The Bruins are set to face off against the Maple Leafs, who are off to a 5-2-1 start to the season. The biggest difference in Thursday night’s lineup for the B’s will naturally be the presence of Adam McQuaid, who has been called upon to dress after Johnny Boychuk suffered fractured forearm on Saturday. McQuaid has been a healthy scratch for the first six games of the season.
McQuaid has skated on the third pairing with Matt Hunwick in practice this week, with Andrew Ference jumping up to the top pairing with Zdeno Chara. Claude Julien cautioned against expecting the pairings to stick throughout the games, as the Bruins have had no problems with switching them up over the course of a game.
“I think you’ve seen enough games by now that we don’t really stick with pairs. We mix and match,” Julien said Thursday.
With that being said, here is the anticipated lineup for Thursday:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Jordan Caron – Patrice Bergeron – Blake Wheeler
Mark Recchi – Tyler Seguin – Michael Ryder
Brad Marchand – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Zdeno Chara – Andrew Ference
Mark Stuart – Dennis Seidenberg
Matt Hunwick – Adam McQuaid
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey
- Bruins vs Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Preview: Take the lead
- Fresh Links: Resolve Edition