Report: Marc Savard to begin practicing with Bruins this week
|11.10.10 at 7:12 pm ET|
According to the Boston Globe, center Marc Savard will begin practicing with the Bruins “in the next 2-3 days.”
”He’s doing much, much better,” Peter Chiarelli told Kevin Paul Dupont. ”He has been symptom-free for a while now, increasing his skating…all in all, he looks good.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5