Report: Marc Savard to begin practicing with Bruins this week
|11.10.10 at 7:12 pm ET|
Move over, scratches and Marco Sturm. It appears Marc Savard will soon be skating with a different group.
According to the Boston Globe, center Marc Savard will begin practicing with the Bruins “in the next 2-3 days.”
”He’s doing much, much better,” Peter Chiarelli told Kevin Paul Dupont. ”He has been symptom-free for a while now, increasing his skating…all in all, he looks good.”
Savard has been suffering from post-concussion syndrome symptoms, the result of a concussion suffered last March 7 against the Penguins at the hands of Matt Cooke.
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey