Tyler Seguin announced as new Dunkin Donuts spokesperson
|11.11.10 at 10:30 am ET|
If you enjoy Tyler Seguin introducing the Dunkin’ Donuts high energy play of the game each night, the news has only gotten better.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced on Thursday that it has signed Seguin as a company spokesperson. Seguin will continue to star in “Caught Cold” commercials, in which he surprises people drinking iced coffee with B’s tickets, merchandise, and Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards.
'We're excited to have a rising young star like Tyler represent our brand,' said Tom Manchester, Dunkin' Donuts director of sports marketing. 'We've had a great, long-term partnership with the Bruins, and Tyler will be a great addition to that relationship, and play a significant role in helping us reward our loyal customers with the opportunity to experience Boston Bruins hockey through the 'Caught Cold' campaign.'
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?
- Public Skate Second Period: Maple Leafs 1, Bruins 0
- Bruins vs. Leafs Complete Coverage
- Public Skate: Bruins vs Maple Leafs, 7PM EST