|Tyler Seguin announced as new Dunkin Donuts spokesperson||11.11.10 at 10:30 am ET|
Dunkin’ Donuts announced on Thursday that it has signed Seguin as a company spokesperson. Seguin will continue to star in “Caught Cold” commercials, in which he surprises people drinking iced coffee with B’s tickets, merchandise, and Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards.
“We’re excited to have a rising young star like Tyler represent our brand,” said Tom Manchester, Dunkin’ Donuts director of sports marketing. “We’ve had a great, long-term partnership with the Bruins, and Tyler will be a great addition to that relationship, and play a significant role in helping us reward our loyal customers with the opportunity to experience Boston Bruins hockey through the ‘Caught Cold’ campaign.”
Dunkin’ Donuts had also recently signed Ray Allen of the Celtics in the same role, as he will also star in the commercials.
- QUICK RECAP: Bruins win, set new club record for goals scored on Henrik...
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition
- Friday Morning Skate: All Glory to the Hypno Claude
- Game 1 Gif Recap: Marchand, Big Z, and the Rookie D. Bruins win it in OT.
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers Game 1, Second Period