Tyler Seguin announced as new Dunkin Donuts spokesperson
|11.11.10 at 10:30 am ET|
If you enjoy Tyler Seguin introducing the Dunkin’ Donuts high energy play of the game each night, the news has only gotten better.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced on Thursday that it has signed Seguin as a company spokesperson. Seguin will continue to star in “Caught Cold” commercials, in which he surprises people drinking iced coffee with B’s tickets, merchandise, and Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards.
‘We’re excited to have a rising young star like Tyler represent our brand,’ said Tom Manchester, Dunkin’ Donuts director of sports marketing. ‘We’ve had a great, long-term partnership with the Bruins, and Tyler will be a great addition to that relationship, and play a significant role in helping us reward our loyal customers with the opportunity to experience Boston Bruins hockey through the ‘Caught Cold’ campaign.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5