Tyler Seguin announced as new Dunkin Donuts spokesperson
|11.11.10 at 10:30 am ET|
If you enjoy Tyler Seguin introducing the Dunkin’ Donuts high energy play of the game each night, the news has only gotten better.
Dunkin’ Donuts announced on Thursday that it has signed Seguin as a company spokesperson. Seguin will continue to star in “Caught Cold” commercials, in which he surprises people drinking iced coffee with B’s tickets, merchandise, and Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards.
‘We’re excited to have a rising young star like Tyler represent our brand,’ said Tom Manchester, Dunkin’ Donuts director of sports marketing. ‘We’ve had a great, long-term partnership with the Bruins, and Tyler will be a great addition to that relationship, and play a significant role in helping us reward our loyal customers with the opportunity to experience Boston Bruins hockey through the ‘Caught Cold’ campaign.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara