Bruins trail Hurricanes, 2-0, after two
|11.26.10 at 1:30 pm ET|
Tuomo Ruutu tipped a power play goal past Tim Thomas, and the Bruins trail the Hurricanes, 2-0, after two periods at TD Garden. The Bruins have now trailed entering the third period 10 times in 21 games this season.
A period after robbing Nathan Horton on a golden opportunity, Cam Ward did the same to Tyler Seguin during a delayed penalty call, lunging to get back in position. The Bruins were rather lethargic with the man advantage on both of their power plays.
Through two periods of play, the Bruins have outshot the Hurricanes, 21-15.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara