David Krejci and Jordan Caron expected to miss Sunday’s game vs. Thrashers
|11.28.10 at 3:28 pm ET|
Bruins center David Krejci, who was held out of Saturday’s practice with the flu and was not on the team flight to Atlanta, will not play on Sunday vs. the Thrashers, according to multiple reports. Claude Julien had left open the possibility of Krejci or Jordan Caron, also out with the flu, potentially meeting the team in Atlanta, but neither ended up travelling, according to the Boston Globe. Sunday’s game will be the second straight contest Caron has missed, as he was kept out of Friday’s 3-0 loss to the Hurricanes after getting sick on Thursday.
With the two out, Jamie Arniel will make his NHL debut. Arniel was recalled on an emergency basis on Saturday. In 19 games this season, the 21-year-old Arniel has nine goals and seven assists, leading the Providence Bruins with 16 points.
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey