David Krejci and Jordan Caron expected to miss Sunday’s game vs. Thrashers
|11.28.10 at 3:28 pm ET|
Bruins center David Krejci, who was held out of Saturday’s practice with the flu and was not on the team flight to Atlanta, will not play on Sunday vs. the Thrashers, according to multiple reports. Claude Julien had left open the possibility of Krejci or Jordan Caron, also out with the flu, potentially meeting the team in Atlanta, but neither ended up travelling, according to the Boston Globe. Sunday’s game will be the second straight contest Caron has missed, as he was kept out of Friday’s 3-0 loss to the Hurricanes after getting sick on Thursday.
With the two out, Jamie Arniel will make his NHL debut. Arniel was recalled on an emergency basis on Saturday. In 19 games this season, the 21-year-old Arniel has nine goals and seven assists, leading the Providence Bruins with 16 points.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara