David Krejci and Jordan Caron expected to miss Sunday’s game vs. Thrashers
|11.28.10 at 3:28 pm ET|
Bruins center David Krejci, who was held out of Saturday’s practice with the flu and was not on the team flight to Atlanta, will not play on Sunday vs. the Thrashers, according to multiple reports. Claude Julien had left open the possibility of Krejci or Jordan Caron, also out with the flu, potentially meeting the team in Atlanta, but neither ended up travelling, according to the Boston Globe. Sunday’s game will be the second straight contest Caron has missed, as he was kept out of Friday’s 3-0 loss to the Hurricanes after getting sick on Thursday.
With the two out, Jamie Arniel will make his NHL debut. Arniel was recalled on an emergency basis on Saturday. In 19 games this season, the 21-year-old Arniel has nine goals and seven assists, leading the Providence Bruins with 16 points.
- Tuesday Morning Skate: 71 million new things to talk about
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1