Jordan Caron and David Krejci return to Bruins’ practice
|11.29.10 at 1:40 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins wrapped up practice at Ristuccia Arena on Monday with some familiar faces back on the ice. David Krejci and Jordan Caron, both of whom were held out of Sunday’s loss to the Thrashers with the flu, made their returns to the ice. Caron missed two games with the flu, while Marco Sturm, recovering from a torn ACL and MCL, also caught it but was back on the ice Monday.
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...