Jordan Caron and David Krejci return to Bruins’ practice
|11.29.10 at 1:40 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins wrapped up practice at Ristuccia Arena on Monday with some familiar faces back on the ice. David Krejci and Jordan Caron, both of whom were held out of Sunday’s loss to the Thrashers with the flu, made their returns to the ice. Caron missed two games with the flu, while Marco Sturm, recovering from a torn ACL and MCL, also caught it but was back on the ice Monday.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara