Jordan Caron and David Krejci return to Bruins’ practice
|11.29.10 at 1:40 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins wrapped up practice at Ristuccia Arena on Monday with some familiar faces back on the ice. David Krejci and Jordan Caron, both of whom were held out of Sunday’s loss to the Thrashers with the flu, made their returns to the ice. Caron missed two games with the flu, while Marco Sturm, recovering from a torn ACL and MCL, also caught it but was back on the ice Monday.
Claude Julien was not at practice, as he was attending the memorial services of former NHL coach Pat Burns.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5