Jordan Caron and David Krejci return to Bruins’ practice
|11.29.10 at 1:40 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins wrapped up practice at Ristuccia Arena on Monday with some familiar faces back on the ice. David Krejci and Jordan Caron, both of whom were held out of Sunday’s loss to the Thrashers with the flu, made their returns to the ice. Caron missed two games with the flu, while Marco Sturm, recovering from a torn ACL and MCL, also caught it but was back on the ice Monday.
Claude Julien was not at practice, as he was attending the memorial services of former NHL coach Pat Burns.
- Fresh Links: FOURtitude Edition
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Preview: Be the hammer,...
- VIDEO: Extended Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Highlights, with Goucher and...
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Keep It Going
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.