Bruins consider Marc Savard day-to-day
|12.01.10 at 2:33 pm ET|
“He’s become almost a day-to-day situation with different reasons for holding him back. I think that decision will hopefully come sooner [rather] than later,” Julien said. “We’re looking forward to having him in our lineup, and he’s looking better every day.”
Savard will not play on Wednesday against the Flyers, though the possibility exists that he could play Thursday at home vs. the Lightning or in Toronto on Saturday night.
Asked about the possibility of returning by Saturday, Savard on Tuesday was hopeful that such a scenario would play out.
‘That would be a lot of fun,” Savard said. “Hopefully I can get in by then.’
Savard has not played a game this season, as he was kept out of training camp with post-concussion symptoms.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara