Chiarelli issues statement on report of Marco Sturm trade
|12.02.10 at 9:42 pm ET|
Immediately following Thursday’s win over Tampa, the Bruins released the following statement on the report that they have traded Marco Sturm to Los Angeles:
“I am aware of the various media reports today regarding Marco Sturm,” said Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli. ”I can confirm that I spoke to Marco about waiving his no trade clause and have had discussions regarding Marco with other teams. I can also confirm that there is no trade in place with Marco. At this time, Marco is a member of the Boston Bruins and will continue to train with our team.”
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...
- Fresh Links: Auld Acquaintance Edition
- Thursday Morning Skate: Edmonton Bound
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night