Report: Marco Sturm trade is off for time being
|12.02.10 at 7:00 pm ET|
According to a tweet from TSN’s Bob McKenzie, the deal that would send Bruins forward Marco Sturm to the Kings is up in the air due to medical concerns. Sturm is coming off a second major knee surgery and is weeks away from being able to play in games.
Sturm had reportedly waived his no-trade clause to facilitate the deal. McKenzie is reporting that there is “no deal in place at this time” and that there is uncertainty over whether a deal could be completed.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara