|Report: Marco Sturm trade is off for time being||12.02.10 at 7:00 pm ET|
According to a tweet from TSN’s Bob McKenzie, the deal that would send Bruins forward Marco Sturm to the Kings is up in the air due to medical concerns. Sturm is coming off a second major knee surgery and is weeks away from being able to play in games.
Sturm had reportedly waived his no-trade clause to facilitate the deal. McKenzie is reporting that there is “no deal in place at this time” and that there is uncertainty over whether a deal could be completed.
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter