|Steven Kampfer joins Bruins with Mark Stuart out||12.08.10 at 11:52 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The newly recalled Steven Kampfer took the ice with the Bruins as the team held practice Wednesday at Ristuccia Arena. The team summoned the 22-year-old on an emergency basis following the upper-body injury sufferered by Mark Stuart in Tuesday’s game.
Stuart, as one could have guessed, was not on the ice in practice. He left in midway through the first period of the team’s 3-2 overtime victory over the Sabres. Everybody else was accounted for at practice, including Marco Sturm.
Kampfer was second on the Providence Bruins in scoring with 16 points (3-13) through 20 games.
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter