Bruins, Flyers scoreless after one
|12.11.10 at 7:41 pm ET|
The Bruins have nine shots on net so far and are in a scoreless tie with the Flyers after one period.
With Tyler Seguin out (flu-like symptoms, according to the team) Daniel Paille made a big play in his place. Though Paille has been more responsible for opponents’ goals than B’s goals this season, he stepped in front of the net to block a shot with Tim Thomas down and out of position after making a save.
The Fleyrs are outshooting the Bruins, 10-9, thus far. Three of Boston’s shots came in the last minute and a half of the period. The Bruins had one power play, an interference call on Daniel Carcillo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara