Bruins, Flyers scoreless after one
|12.11.10 at 7:41 pm ET|
The Bruins have nine shots on net so far and are in a scoreless tie with the Flyers after one period.
With Tyler Seguin out (flu-like symptoms, according to the team) Daniel Paille made a big play in his place. Though Paille has been more responsible for opponents’ goals than B’s goals this season, he stepped in front of the net to block a shot with Tim Thomas down and out of position after making a save.
The Fleyrs are outshooting the Bruins, 10-9, thus far. Three of Boston’s shots came in the last minute and a half of the period. The Bruins had one power play, an interference call on Daniel Carcillo.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time