Fans who hopped glass banned from Garden
|12.21.10 at 5:40 pm ET|
The two fans who jumped on the ice during Saturday’s Bruins game against the Capitals have been ordered to stay away from TD Garden, according to the Associated Press.
New Hampshire residents John Parker, 20, and his brother Matt, 17, were believed to be drunk when they hopped over the glass and ran on the ice during a stoppage in play during the 3-2 Bruins win. After a very brief delay, they were escorted from the ice. The two Bow natives pled not guilty disturbing a public assembly.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara