Brad Marchand remains missing from Bruins practice
|12.22.10 at 10:58 am ET|
WILMINGTON — After a high-energy practice on Tuesday, the Bruins rolled out the same revamped lines at Ristuccia Arena on Wednesday. Brad Marchand (undisclosed injury) remains out for the B’s. The injury stems from a hit he took Saturday against Washington. Here are the forward lines:
Lucic ' Savard ' Horton
Recchi – Bergeron ' Seguin
Wheeler ' Krejci ' Ryder
Paille ' Campbell ' Thornton
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?