|Panthers lead Bruins, 2-1, after two||12.27.10 at 9:03 pm ET|
After some back-and-forth, as well as some video review, the Panthers are leading the Bruins, 2-1, heading into the third period.
After a Steven Kampfer turnover in the Bruins’ end led to David Booth scoring his ninth of the season on a snapshot, Tim Thomas came up big in stopping Chris Higgins on a breakaway.
David Krejci scored his first goal in five games when he whacked a rebound off a Michael Ryder bid past BC product Scott Clemmensen. Zdeno Chara, whose slapshot set up the initial rebound to Ryder, picked up his first point in seven games.
Michael Frolik snapped one off from the point that was redirected by Mike Santorelli and past Thomas. The play was reviewed to determine whether Santorelli’s stick was above cross-bar height and was ultimately ruled a goal.
- Bruins vs. Rangers Game 5 Preview: Please close this out
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces