Panthers lead Bruins, 2-1, after two
|12.27.10 at 9:03 pm ET|
After some back-and-forth, as well as some video review, the Panthers are leading the Bruins, 2-1, heading into the third period.
After a Steven Kampfer turnover in the Bruins’ end led to David Booth scoring his ninth of the season on a snapshot, Tim Thomas came up big in stopping Chris Higgins on a breakaway.
David Krejci scored his first goal in five games when he whacked a rebound off a Michael Ryder bid past BC product Scott Clemmensen. Zdeno Chara, whose slapshot set up the initial rebound to Ryder, picked up his first point in seven games.
Michael Frolik snapped one off from the point that was redirected by Mike Santorelli and past Thomas. The play was reviewed to determine whether Santorelli’s stick was above cross-bar height and was ultimately ruled a goal.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara