Tuukka Rask expected to start for Bruins vs. Maple Leafs
|01.03.11 at 1:09 pm ET|
According to reports out of Toronto, Tuukka Rask was the first Bruins goaltender off the ice at their morning skate, suggesting the 23-year-old will be the B’s starting goalie when they take on the Maple Leafs.
Rask made his 10th start of the season on Saturday, allowing three goals to the Sabres on 16 shots in the first period before getting pulled. This technically marks the first time this season that Rask has started two games in a row. Tim Thomas has played in the last eight games, seven of which he started.
Rask is 2-7-1 this season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara