Tuukka Rask expected to start for Bruins vs. Maple Leafs
|01.03.11 at 1:09 pm ET|
According to reports out of Toronto, Tuukka Rask was the first Bruins goaltender off the ice at their morning skate, suggesting the 23-year-old will be the B’s starting goalie when they take on the Maple Leafs.
Rask made his 10th start of the season on Saturday, allowing three goals to the Sabres on 16 shots in the first period before getting pulled. This technically marks the first time this season that Rask has started two games in a row. Tim Thomas has played in the last eight games, seven of which he started.
Rask is 2-7-1 this season.
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.
- Public Skate: Bruins 2, Blackhawks 0, Third Period
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks, SECOND PERIOD
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 3
- 3 Questions With... Greg Boysen of Second City Hockey