Goals from Dennis Seidenberg, Michael Ryder have B’s tied with Penguins through two
|01.15.11 at 2:34 pm ET|
The Bruins provided proof that plenty can happen in a short period of time, as they scored two goals in 13 seconds and enter the third period tied, 2-2, with the Penguins.
After Pascal Dupuis scored on generous bounce off the end boards, the Bruins found themselves trailing by a pair of goals. Dennis Seidenberg got them on the board with a blast from the point at 11:28, while Michael Ryder fired a wrist shot past Marc-Andre Fleury to tie it at 11:41.
Steven Kampfer left the game after getting hit in thecae by the stick of Dupuis. Zdeno Chara appeared to influence Dupuis’ stick on the play, and Kampfer left a small puddle of blood on the ice. Dupuis was given a double-minor, though the B’s failed to capitalize. They are 0-for-4 on the power play so far.
Through two periods, the Bruins are outshooting the Penguins, 26-25.
- Stanley Cup Final Quick Recap: Bruins lose 6-5 in OT. See ya Monday, TD...
- Public Skate: Bruins 5 Blackhawks 5 OT TIME Y'ALLLLLLL
- Public Skate: Game 4, Bruins 3, Blackhawks 4 - Third Period
- Stanley Cup Final: HNIC Game 4 Intro: Killing it, as usual.
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Complete Coverage
- Bruin text messages: a Cup of Chowder exclusive
- 3 Questions with... MightyMikeD of Cheer the Anthem