Goals from Dennis Seidenberg, Michael Ryder have B’s tied with Penguins through two
|01.15.11 at 2:34 pm ET|
The Bruins provided proof that plenty can happen in a short period of time, as they scored two goals in 13 seconds and enter the third period tied, 2-2, with the Penguins.
After Pascal Dupuis scored on generous bounce off the end boards, the Bruins found themselves trailing by a pair of goals. Dennis Seidenberg got them on the board with a blast from the point at 11:28, while Michael Ryder fired a wrist shot past Marc-Andre Fleury to tie it at 11:41.
Steven Kampfer left the game after getting hit in thecae by the stick of Dupuis. Zdeno Chara appeared to influence Dupuis’ stick on the play, and Kampfer left a small puddle of blood on the ice. Dupuis was given a double-minor, though the B’s failed to capitalize. They are 0-for-4 on the power play so far.
Through two periods, the Bruins are outshooting the Penguins, 26-25.
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...