Claude Julien says Nathan Horton is ‘fine’ after leaving Bruins practice
|01.31.11 at 3:46 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Bruins forward Nathan Horton left Monday’s practice with what he called a “stinger” on his right knee. The 25-year old skated off with trainers, though there is no concern on his or the Bruins’ part for his playing status.
“He’s fine,” Claude Julien said following practice. “It was just a precaution. ‘¦ By the time he was ready to come back, we were done [with practice].”
Horton is currently in a scoring slump that has seen him produce just one goal over the last 20 games. So far, he has 12 goals and 16 assists for 28 points in his first season in Boston.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5