Bruins work on power play prior to practice, Patrice Bergeron leaves early
|02.08.11 at 11:25 am ET|
WILMINGTON — A familiar face was on the ice at Ristuccia Arena Tuesday as Jordan Caron and the Bruins practiced after having Monday off. The first 20 minutes were spent working on the power play, with units consisting of Zdeno Chara, Mark Recchi, David Krejci, Patrice Bergeron and Milan Lucic, as well as a unit of Dennis Seidenberg, Steven Kampfer, Brad Marchand, Gregory Campbell, and Michael Ryder getting work in.
The rest of the B’s took the ice at 11 a.m. Caron is skating on the Campbell/Thornton line, while a grey sweater-wearing unit of Tyler Seguin, Blake Wheeler, Zach Hamill, and Ryder was used in all sorts of different combinations. Bergeron left the ice at about 11:20 a.m. after a puck hit him in the face area on a drill. Tuukka Rask immediately opened the door at the other end of the ice, with Bergeron leaving practice in a hurry.
Here is a look at the lines:
Lucic – Krejci – Horton
Marchand – Bergeron – Recchi
Seguin – Wheeler – Hamill – Ryder
Caron/Paille – Campbell – Thornton
We’ll have more from the room after the conclusion of practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5