Bruins assign Jordan Caron to Providence
|02.14.11 at 11:37 am ET|
The Bruins announced Monday that they have assigned rookie forward Jordan Caron to Providence. Caron played in three games since being called up last week, registering a combined zero points and a minus-1 rating against the Canadiens and two contests vs. the Red Wings.
Caron, 20, has seven points (3 G, 4 A) in 23 games for the Bruins this season. He spent the last three contests playing on a line with Gregory Campbell and Shawn Thornton. Winger Daniel Paille‘s four-game suspension is up, allowing for him to return to the Bruins lineup Tuesday against the Maple Leafs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara