|Bruins assign Jordan Caron to Providence||02.14.11 at 11:37 am ET|
The Bruins announced Monday that they have assigned rookie forward Jordan Caron to Providence. Caron played in three games since being called up last week, registering a combined zero points and a minus-1 rating against the Canadiens and two contests vs. the Red Wings.
Caron, 20, has seven points (3 G, 4 A) in 23 games for the Bruins this season. He spent the last three contests playing on a line with Gregory Campbell and Shawn Thornton. Winger Daniel Paille‘s four-game suspension is up, allowing for him to return to the Bruins lineup Tuesday against the Maple Leafs.
- Relax, the sky isn't falling
- NHL Draft 2013: An Interactive Visualization of Drafts of Years Past
- Fresh Links: "Buckneresque" Edition
- Madison Square Garden is awful.*
- Friday Morning Skate: It Was Never Going To Be A Sweep
- Providence Bruins Join Boston Bruins as Black Aces
- 3 Questions With... Mike Murphy "Dig Deep" of Blueshirt Banter