Bruins trade for Chris Kelly
|02.15.11 at 11:05 pm ET|
The Bruins traded for Senators forward Chris Kelly, the team announced Tuesday night. The B’s will send their own second-round draft pick to Ottawa in the deal, and general manager Peter Chiarelli was expected to hold a press conference at around 11:15 p.m.
Kelly has 12 goals and 11 assists this season for 23 points in 56 games. He has a minus-11 rating and has averaged 15:38 of ice time per night.
The 30-year-old has another year remaining on his contract after this season and carries a $2.125 million cap hit.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5