Bruins trade for Chris Kelly
|02.15.11 at 11:05 pm ET|
The Bruins traded for Senators forward Chris Kelly, the team announced Tuesday night. The B’s will send their own second-round draft pick to Ottawa in the deal, and general manager Peter Chiarelli was expected to hold a press conference at around 11:15 p.m.
Kelly has 12 goals and 11 assists this season for 23 points in 56 games. He has a minus-11 rating and has averaged 15:38 of ice time per night.
The 30-year-old has another year remaining on his contract after this season and carries a $2.125 million cap hit.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara