|Steven Kampfer to be reevaluated Friday||03.03.11 at 10:25 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien said after Thursday’s 2-1 win that rookie defenseman Steven Kampfer “got his bell rung” before leaving the game in the second period.
“The doctors wanted to be cautious and kept him off,” Julien said. “He’ll be reevaluated tomorrow and we’ll see how he feels.”
Despite leaving the game shortly after a hit from Mattias Ritola, Kampfer played a key role in the game. His failure to successfully get the puck out of the offensive zone resulted in the Lightning’s lone goal, and he made up for the play by scoring his fifth goal of the season.
- Fresh Links: High Gear Edition
- VIDEO: Extended Highlights of Rangers/Bruins Game 2
- Dear NBC: Time To Acknowledge The AHL
- Monday Morning Skate: LUUUUUUUUUNDQVIIIIIIIIIIST
- QUICK RECAP: Bruins win, set new club record for goals scored on Henrik...
- Chara owns, and is a fantastic captain
- Fresh Links: The Kids Are Alright Edition