Andrew Ference could return Tuesday, Steven Kampfer ‘back to square one’
|03.10.11 at 1:06 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien said Thursday that Andrew Ference, who has skated the past two days after missing the last five games with a lower-body injury, is getting closer to a return to the Bruins’ lineup and could play as soon as Tuesday.
“Depending on how he does here in the next few days,” Julien said, “I wouldn’t exclude him from the game in Columbus.”
Both Ference and Steven Kampfer will not travel with the B’s when the team goes to Long Island on Friday. Kampfer, out with a concussion, said he is “back to square one” after suffering a headache Wednesday night. He had ridden the stationary bike for 15 minutes earlier in the day Wednesday, doing so for the first time.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara