Andrew Ference could return Tuesday, Steven Kampfer ‘back to square one’
|03.10.11 at 1:06 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien said Thursday that Andrew Ference, who has skated the past two days after missing the last five games with a lower-body injury, is getting closer to a return to the Bruins’ lineup and could play as soon as Tuesday.
“Depending on how he does here in the next few days,” Julien said, “I wouldn’t exclude him from the game in Columbus.”
Both Ference and Steven Kampfer will not travel with the B’s when the team goes to Long Island on Friday. Kampfer, out with a concussion, said he is “back to square one” after suffering a headache Wednesday night. He had ridden the stationary bike for 15 minutes earlier in the day Wednesday, doing so for the first time.
- Friday Morning Skate: Late Night
- Bruins vs Oilers Recap: Second periods will be the death of us. Bruins...
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 0
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Oilers, 9:30PM EST
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...