|Bruins, Predators enter third period tied||03.17.11 at 9:37 pm ET|
For the second straight period, each team contributed a goal Thursday night, and the Bruins and Predators enter the third period tied, 2-2.
After Colin Wilson gave Nashville the 2-1 lead, David Krejci tied it up by following through on a rebound off a Nathan Horton shot. Krejci now has goals in his last two games.
Tyler Seguin, who left the ice after taking an elbow from Patric Hornqvist late in the first period, returned to the game and even saw time on the power play on Hornqvist’s major penalty.
With Michael Ryder in the box for interference, he Bruins ended having to play down two men for 40 seconds when Daniel Paille was sent off for holding. Patrice Bergeron banked a pass along the boards to Ryder as the winger left the box, and Rinne came up with a key glove save on Ryder’s breakaway bid.
- GIF RECAP: Bruins 2, Rangers 1: Doppelganger Hockey!
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, 7:30 PM ET
- 3 Questions With... Blueshirt Banter's Kevin Power
- Fresh Links: The Wrong Garden Edition
- Game 3 Preview: Bruins vs. Rangers. MSG. No Seidenberg after all. Let's...
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Gameday
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...