Bruins, Predators enter third period tied
|03.17.11 at 9:37 pm ET|
For the second straight period, each team contributed a goal Thursday night, and the Bruins and Predators enter the third period tied, 2-2.
Tyler Seguin, who left the ice after taking an elbow from Patric Hornqvist late in the first period, returned to the game and even saw time on the power play on Hornqvist’s major penalty.
With Michael Ryder in the box for interference, he Bruins ended having to play down two men for 40 seconds when Daniel Paille was sent off for holding. Patrice Bergeron banked a pass along the boards to Ryder as the winger left the box, and Rinne came up with a key glove save on Ryder’s breakaway bid.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5