Bruins, Predators enter third period tied
|03.17.11 at 9:37 pm ET|
For the second straight period, each team contributed a goal Thursday night, and the Bruins and Predators enter the third period tied, 2-2.
Tyler Seguin, who left the ice after taking an elbow from Patric Hornqvist late in the first period, returned to the game and even saw time on the power play on Hornqvist’s major penalty.
With Michael Ryder in the box for interference, he Bruins ended having to play down two men for 40 seconds when Daniel Paille was sent off for holding. Patrice Bergeron banked a pass along the boards to Ryder as the winger left the box, and Rinne came up with a key glove save on Ryder’s breakaway bid.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara