Brad Marchand returns to Merlot Line
|03.22.11 at 6:44 pm ET|
As we suspected this morning, Brad Marchand is indeed back on the Merlot Line upon his return from a two-game suspension. Michael Ryder is sticking on Patrice Bergeron’s line, while Daniel Paille, Steven Kampfer, and Shane Hnidy are the scratches. Here’s how the lines looked in warmups:
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Michael Ryder – Patrice Bergeron – Mark Recchi
Rich Peverley – Chris Kelly – Tyler Seguin
Brad Marchand – Gregory Campbell – Thornton
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time