Bruins get ready for Canadiens
|03.23.11 at 11:50 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins are coming off a 4-1 win over the Devils and are back at Ristuccia Arena Wednesday in antcipation of a big test vs. the Canadiens Thursday at the Garden. The practice lines were the same as they’d been in the previous two practices.
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand/Michael Ryder – Patrice Bergeron – Mark Recchi
Rich Peverley – Chris Kelly – Tyler Seguin
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campebell – Shawn Thornton
On another note, the Montreal media is here in full force. More to come following practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5