Bruins sign local boy David Warsofsky
|03.24.11 at 5:47 pm ET|
The Bruins announced Thursday that they have signed Boston University defenseman David Warsofsky to an entry-level deal. Warsofsky will report to Providence.
The B’s acquired the Marshfield native on June 26, sending Vladimir Sobotka to the Blues in exchange for the former fourth round pick. In 34 games for BU this season, Warsofsky had seven goals and 15 assists for 22 points.
In signing with the B’s, Warsofsky is done at BU after his junior season.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara