Bruins return to practice
|04.05.11 at 12:15 pm ET|
WILMINGTON — Trying to shake off the stink of an ugly 5-3 loss to the Rangers in which they led, 3-0, the Bruins took to Ristuccia Arena for a noon skate Tuesday.
Michael Ryder was donning a grey jersey, making the third line the one with the extra man. Looks like Daniel Paille might stick in the lineup, potentially at the expense of Tyler Seguin once Shawn Thornton, who skated without a visor, returns.
Milan Lucic – David Krejci – Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Mark Recchi
Rich Peverley – Chris Kelly – Tyler Seguin – Michael Ryder
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5