Matt Bartkowski joins Bruins for first postseason practice
|04.12.11 at 11:18 am ET|
WILMINGTON — The Bruins began their first practice of the postseason Tuesday in preparation of their first-round matchup with the Canadiens. A couple of reinforcements are in town in the form of Anton Khudobin and Matt Bartkowski. Bartkowski is here as a depth guy in place of Steven Kampfer, who is out at least two weeks with a knee injury suffered over the weekend while playing for Providence. Kampfer is with the Bruins at Ristuccia, but will do off-ice work and will work with the medical staff.
The color-coded lines are no different than one would expect. They are as follows:
Milan Lucic – David Krecji – Nathan Horton
Brad Marchand – Patrice Bergeron – Mark Recchi
Rich Peverley – Chris Kelly – Michael Ryder/Tyler Seguin
Daniel Paille – Gregory Campbell – Shawn Thornton
The B’s also announced their Black Aces. In addition to Bartkowski, Khudobin and the injured Kampfer, they are Michael Hutchinson, Jamie Arniel, Jordan Caron, Zach Hamill, Lane MacDermid, Trent Whitfield and Yury Alexandrov.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5