Bruins set up shop in Lake Placid
|04.19.11 at 3:19 pm ET|
LAKE PLACID, N.Y. — Welcome to the site of the 1980 Olympics, as the Bruins will spend Tuesday and Wednesday in Lake Placid before returning to Montreal for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals. The regulars did not skate Tuesday, though there was some media availability for the players while the scratches took the ice. Here are a couple of poorly taken pictures of the Whiteface Lake Placid Olympic Center, where the B’s will practice.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5