Flyers await Bruins, if the B’s can make it happen
|04.26.11 at 10:51 pm ET|
MONTREAL — The question of whether the Bruins will make it to the Eastern Conference semifinals remains unknown, but their opponent should they win Game 7 has been revealed. The Flyers beat the Sabres, 5-2, in Game 7 of their series to advance to the second round. Should the Bruins beat the Habs in Game 7 Wednesday at TD Garden, they would head to Philadelphia, where they would be hosted by the No. 2 seeded Flyers.
There is painful history between the two clubs for the Bruins, of course. Last season, the teams met in the conference semifinals, and after leading the series three games to none, the B’s let the Flyers win the next four, including a Game 7 in which Boston held a 3-0 lead.
- Fresh Links: FOURtitude Edition
- Bruins vs. Blackhawks Stanley Cup Final Game 4 Preview: Be the hammer,...
- VIDEO: Extended Stanley Cup Final Game 3 Highlights, with Goucher and...
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Keep It Going
- Fresh Links: Unworthy Edition
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Dat Pass
- Stanley Cup Final: Bruins take game three. Two to go.