Flyers await Bruins, if the B’s can make it happen
|04.26.11 at 10:51 pm ET|
MONTREAL — The question of whether the Bruins will make it to the Eastern Conference semifinals remains unknown, but their opponent should they win Game 7 has been revealed. The Flyers beat the Sabres, 5-2, in Game 7 of their series to advance to the second round. Should the Bruins beat the Habs in Game 7 Wednesday at TD Garden, they would head to Philadelphia, where they would be hosted by the No. 2 seeded Flyers.
There is painful history between the two clubs for the Bruins, of course. Last season, the teams met in the conference semifinals, and after leading the series three games to none, the B’s let the Flyers win the next four, including a Game 7 in which Boston held a 3-0 lead.
- Fresh Links: Czechmate Edition
- Wednesday Morning Skate: Iggy! Iggy! Iggy!
- Bruins vs. Flames Recap: Huge third period and a 2-1 win on Iginla Night
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 0 Flames 1
- Public Skate: Bruins at Flames, 9:30 pm
- Bruins PR memo leaked
- In and Out Burger: Flame-Broiled Bruins: Injury Updates, Who's playing...