Bruins get their rematch with Flyers starting Saturday
|04.27.11 at 11:24 pm ET|
After eliminating the Canadiens in seven games, the Bruins will play Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals Saturday at 3 p.m. in Philadelphia. Game 2 will be played Monday evening at 7:30 p.m., before the Flyers and B’s will head to Boston for Games 3 and 4. Here is the complete schedule, per the league :
Saturday, April 30 at Philadelphia, 3:00 p.m.
Monday, May 2 at Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4 at Boston, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, May 6 at Boston, 8:00 p.m.
*Sunday, May 8 at Philadelphia, 3:00 p.m. (if necessary)
*Tuesday, May 10 at Boston, TBD (if necessary)
*Thursday, May 12 at Philadelphia, TBD (if necessary)
This is the second straight season in which the Bruins and Flyers have met in the conference semifinals. The B’s were eliminated in seven games last time around after blowing 3-0 leads in both the series and Game 7.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara