Bruins get their rematch with Flyers starting Saturday
|04.27.11 at 11:24 pm ET|
After eliminating the Canadiens in seven games, the Bruins will play Game 1 of the Eastern Conference semifinals Saturday at 3 p.m. in Philadelphia. Game 2 will be played Monday evening at 7:30 p.m., before the Flyers and B’s will head to Boston for Games 3 and 4. Here is the complete schedule, per the league :
Saturday, April 30 at Philadelphia, 3:00 p.m.
Monday, May 2 at Philadelphia, 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4 at Boston, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, May 6 at Boston, 8:00 p.m.
*Sunday, May 8 at Philadelphia, 3:00 p.m. (if necessary)
*Tuesday, May 10 at Boston, TBD (if necessary)
*Thursday, May 12 at Philadelphia, TBD (if necessary)
This is the second straight season in which the Bruins and Flyers have met in the conference semifinals. The B’s were eliminated in seven games last time around after blowing 3-0 leads in both the series and Game 7.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Should the Boston Bruins Let Tuukka Rask Start Olympic Break a Day Early?
- How Should Bruins Fill Chara's Void Before Olympic Break?
- Why Krejci Will Be Top Bruin to Watch at Sochi
- How Bruins Should Shuffle Lines After Chris Kelly's Return
- Kevan Miller Justifying Promotion, Extension with Bruins
- What the Boston Bruins Must Do to Avoid Season Sweep vs. New York...
- How Bruins' Unique Strengths Have Led to Krug's Breakout Season