Countdown to Game 7, 10 a.m.: Predictions of Bruins victory
|04.27.11 at 10:22 am ET|
(Spoiler: In the 11 a.m. update, Dennis & Callahan producer and voice of the Bruins fan Steve Ciaccio will be having a live chat to help get his fellow diehards to face off.)
Predictions are starting to come for Wednesday night’s Game 7 between the Bruins and Canadiens.
At ESPN.com, senior writer E.J. Hradek predicts a Bruins victory. He notes that the B’s were 9-4-1 playing on back-to-back nights during the regular season, while the Canadiens were 6-7-3 (and 0-3-1 in their last four).
NESN Red Sox analyst Jerry Remy, during his interview on the Dennis & Callahan show, said the Bruins will win 5-2. WEEI’s morning show hosts predict redemption for Milan Lucic. Gerry Callahan has the Bruins winning 3-1, with the B’s scoring a power-play goal and empty-net tally ‘ “both by Lucic.” John Dennis predicts a 5-2 “beatdown” for the B’s, with the David Krejci-Nathan Horton-Lucic line recording two goals. Midday co-host Lou Merloni is going with a 4-1 Boston win.
Make your prediction known by voting in our Game 7 poll.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara