Countdown to Game 7, 6 a.m.: Bruins fans, it’s time to move on
|04.27.11 at 6:08 am ET|
The Bruins weren’t going to use the officiating as a crutch when breaking down their Game 6 loss. Mike Petraglia, who was in Montreal, explains.
Petraglia also caught up with Mark Recchi, who, like most Bruins fans, was bemoaning a lack of a power play by the B’s.
Guess who is waiting the Bruins if they win Wednesday? D.J. Bean lets you know. Spoiler: It’s the Flyers.
Speaking of Bean, he breaks down Game 6 from the Bell Centre while taking a good, hard look at what is facing the Bruins in Game 7.
And to help all Bruins fans get in a better frame of mind heading into the decisive showdown Wednesday night, Jerry Thornton offers 10 reasons why you should feel lucky you’re rooting for the Bruins and not the Canadiens.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5