|Countdown to Game 7, 8 a.m.: What they’re saying in Montreal||04.27.11 at 8:04 am ET|
By now, you likely have read about Game 6 (and 7) from a Boston perspective. But what are they saying in Montreal after the Canadiens’ 2-1 victory Tuesday night?
In the Montreal Gazette, Dave Stubbs writes that Bruins forward Milan Lucic “finally stepped out of invisibility” and “found a way to put his mark” on the series. For those who, like Lucic, disagree with the five-minute major and game misconduct penalty, Stubbs writes that’s “beyond ridiculous.”
Also in the Gazette, Pat Hickey takes Boston Herald writer Stephen Harris to task for criticizing the Canadiens after Game 5 for icing the puck too much. Hickey writes that the Bruins are just as boring and defensive-minded as the Habs. However, Red Fisher writes that this series is an example of what makes hockey beautiful.
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Gameday
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...
- Fresh Links: High Gear Edition
- VIDEO: Extended Highlights of Rangers/Bruins Game 2
- Dear NBC: Time To Acknowledge The AHL
- Monday Morning Skate: LUUUUUUUUUNDQVIIIIIIIIIIST
- QUICK RECAP: Bruins win, set new club record for goals scored on Henrik...