Claude Julien: Bruins ‘not sitting comfortable by any means’
|05.05.11 at 1:46 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien has had to note time and time again that his team is not the same club that blew a 3-0 series lead against he Flyers a season ago. Now up three games to none on Philadelphia, Julien stressed following Thursday’s practice that the B’s are by no means relaxing with the lead.
“This is a group that feels like it has to continue playing the way it has been, and we’re a determined group right now,” Julien said. “We’re certainly not sitting comfortable by any means. We never have, whether it was the last round or whatever.
“We have the right mindset, I think, as we speak, and we know the [importance] of tomorrow’s game and what it means. We’ll be prepared for that.”
The Bruins can sweep the series Friday at TD Garden. Should they eliminate Philadelphia, the B’s will host the Lightning in Games 1 and 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5