Claude Julien: Bruins ‘not sitting comfortable by any means’
|05.05.11 at 1:46 pm ET|
Bruins coach Claude Julien has had to note time and time again that his team is not the same club that blew a 3-0 series lead against he Flyers a season ago. Now up three games to none on Philadelphia, Julien stressed following Thursday’s practice that the B’s are by no means relaxing with the lead.
“This is a group that feels like it has to continue playing the way it has been, and we’re a determined group right now,” Julien said. “We’re certainly not sitting comfortable by any means. We never have, whether it was the last round or whatever.
“We have the right mindset, I think, as we speak, and we know the [importance] of tomorrow’s game and what it means. We’ll be prepared for that.”
The Bruins can sweep the series Friday at TD Garden. Should they eliminate Philadelphia, the B’s will host the Lightning in Games 1 and 2 of the Eastern Conference finals.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara