Adam McQuaid skates, doing better
|05.06.11 at 5:56 pm ET|
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid took the ice Friday morning, according to coach Claude Julien. McQuaid has been out with a sprained neck since leaving Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals in the first period after crashing head-first into the boards attempting to hit Mike Richards.
“He’s getting better,” Julien said of McQuaid. “He skated this morning, and things are looking positive.”
Shane Hnidy filled in for McQuaid in Game 3, playing 2:38. He will be in the lineup again for Game 4.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara