Adam McQuaid skates, doing better
|05.06.11 at 5:56 pm ET|
Bruins defenseman Adam McQuaid took the ice Friday morning, according to coach Claude Julien. McQuaid has been out with a sprained neck since leaving Game 2 of the Eastern Conference semifinals in the first period after crashing head-first into the boards attempting to hit Mike Richards.
“He’s getting better,” Julien said of McQuaid. “He skated this morning, and things are looking positive.”
Shane Hnidy filled in for McQuaid in Game 3, playing 2:38. He will be in the lineup again for Game 4.
- Hockey's Culture of Revenge
- Fresh Links: Homecoming Edition
- Monday Morning Skate: Survivor Alberta
- Dougie Hamilton headed back to Boston; Miller OK; could Boychuk be back?
- Bruins vs. Maple Leafs Recap: Bruins win 5-2, Kevan Miller scores first...
- Public Skate: Third Period, Bruins 3 Leafs 1
- Dougie Hamilton done for the night; Warsofsky incoming?