Sergei Bobrovsky to start Game 4 for Flyers
|05.06.11 at 5:52 pm ET|
Flyers coach Peter Laviolette announced Friday at TD Garden that Sergei Bobrovsky will start for the team in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals vs. the Bruins. Boston leads the series, three games to none.
Rhode Island native Brian Boucher has started the first three games of the series, dropping all three contests and allowing 11 games. He was pulled in favor of Bobrovsky in Games 1 and 3 and left Game 2 briefly with an injury concern. Bobrovsky has allowed three goals in 55:15 this series.
“We found ourselves down three here, and Bob has come off the bench a couple times and looked good,” Laviolette said in a pre-game briefing with the press. “We are getting him back in there tonight.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara