NESN announces multi-year extension with Jack Edwards
|05.10.11 at 5:26 pm ET|
NESN announced that it had reached a multi-year extension with Jack Edwards. Edwards has been the play-by-play man for the network’s coverage of the Bruins since 2005.
‘For the past six years, Jack has been an energetic and important part of NESN’s Bruins hockey coverage,’ Sean McGrail, NESN President and CEO, said in the press release announcing the agreement. ‘We are very happy to extend his contract, and look forward to his passionate presence in the broadcast booth for years to come.’
Edwards added in the statement: ‘Who has more fun than us? To work with Brick, Naoko, and our NESN production crew is to live the dream. We feed off the energy and passion of Bruins fans across New England and hockey fans all over the world. We love our work and we love working together. To be part of that, to share the space with people who pour so much of their time and effort into covering this team and this sport, is the pinnacle of my career.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara