Patrice Bergeron at the Garden, Claude Julien says concussed center is ‘doing better’
|05.10.11 at 1:44 pm ET|
Bruins center Patrice Bergeron was at TD Garden Tuesday, and while he did not practice with his teammates, his mere presence is something the team is taking as a positive sign for the concussed the25-year-old.
“He’s doing better,” coach Claude Julien said. “He’s here and he’s doing better, so again, he’s dealing with the concussion symptoms and everything else, the protocol of it. He’s here today because he’s feeling better. I think we’re getting some positive feedback from him.”
Bergeron suffered a mild concussion in the third period of the Bruins’ 5-1 win in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference semifinals over the Flyers. He leads the B’s with 12 points this postseason and is expected to miss the beginning of the conference finals vs. the Lightning.
- Bruins vs Oilers Recap: Second periods will be the death of us. Bruins...
- Public Skate Third Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 2
- Public Skate Second Period: Bruins 3 Oilers 0
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Oilers, 9:30PM EST
- Bruins vs. Oilers Preview: Captain Planet Reunion Day
- And another one bites the dust: Loss to Bruins Final Straw for Feaster in...
- Fresh Links: Auld Acquaintance Edition