Mixing it up: Bruins swap centers Rich Peverley and Chris Kelly
|05.16.11 at 11:41 am ET|
The Bruins scored just once in the first 58 minutes of Saturday’s 5-2 loss to the Lightning in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals.
On Monday morning, in the first full practice since, Claude Julien mixed up the lines a bit while Patrice Bergeron also returned.
The speedy Rich Peverley was moved up to the second line with Mark Recchi and Brad Marchand while Chris Kelly was dropped to the third line of Tyler Seguin and Michael Ryder.
Meanwhile, Milan Lucic had to take a momentary seat on the bench after taking a slap shot from Seguin on the right foot during pre-practice warmups.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5