Marc Savard to attend Game 2
|05.17.11 at 7:04 pm ET|
Bruins center Marc Savard will be at Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals between the B’s and Lightning, marking his first return to TD Garden since being shut down for the season on Feb. 7.
Savard is dealing with post-concussion syndrome following a clean hit from former teammate Matt Hunwick on Jan. 22 in Colorado. Since being shut down for the regular season and playoffs, Savard has stayed at home in Peterborough, Ontario. The 33-year-old had two goals and eight assists for 10 points in 25 games this year. He began the season on long-term injured reserve due to PCS from the hit he took last March 7 from Penguins forward Matt Cooke.
Savard will not be available to the media.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- NHL Eastern Conference Playoff Betting
- Ranking Bruins' Top Moments of Regular Season
- Will Bruins Fall to a Presidents' Trophy Hex?
- Can Bruins RWs Build on Recent Turnarounds?
- What's Secret Behind Iginla's New Life?
- Is Meszaros a Cause for Concern for the Bruins?
- Krejci, Milan Finding Playoff Form at Right Time