|Guy Boucher confirms Dwayne Roloson will start, Sean Bergenheim still questionable||05.26.11 at 7:17 pm ET|
Lightning coach Guy Boucher confirmed Thursday that Dwayne Roloson will be his starting goaltender in Friday’s Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals. Boucher has started five of the series’ first six games and was pulled in two of them. He made 16 saves in Wednesday’s 6-4 win in Game 6 and has just a .851 save percentage in the series. Asked Friday whether Roloson would get the nod, Boucher replied, “yep.”
Boucher offered an update on forward Sean Bergenheim, who has nine goals this postseason but has not played since leaving Game 5 with an undisclosed lower-body injury.
“Well, he’s seeing our doctors again today,” Boucher said Thursday. “He’s going to have another evaluation tonight and tomorrow morning. And we’ll see, but right now it doesn’t necessarily look like something positive for us.”
- Public Skate: Bruins vs. Rangers, 7:30 PM ET
- 3 Questions With... Blueshirt Banter's Kevin Power
- Fresh Links: The Wrong Garden Edition
- Game 3 Preview: Bruins vs. Rangers. MSG. No Seidenberg after all. Let's...
- Tuesday Morning Skate: Gameday
- AHL Calder Cup Playoffs: Providence Bruins can't solve Brad Thiessen,...
- Fresh Links: High Gear Edition