Guy Boucher confirms Dwayne Roloson will start, Sean Bergenheim still questionable
|05.26.11 at 7:17 pm ET|
Lightning coach Guy Boucher confirmed Thursday that Dwayne Roloson will be his starting goaltender in Friday’s Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals. Boucher has started five of the series’ first six games and was pulled in two of them. He made 16 saves in Wednesday’s 6-4 win in Game 6 and has just a .851 save percentage in the series. Asked Friday whether Roloson would get the nod, Boucher replied, “yep.”
Boucher offered an update on forward Sean Bergenheim, who has nine goals this postseason but has not played since leaving Game 5 with an undisclosed lower-body injury.
“Well, he’s seeing our doctors again today,” Boucher said Thursday. “He’s going to have another evaluation tonight and tomorrow morning. And we’ll see, but right now it doesn’t necessarily look like something positive for us.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5