- Big Bad Blog - http://bigbadblog.weei.com -
Bruins-Lightning Game 7: 7 odds and ends
Posted By DJ Bean On May 27, 2011 @ 1:43 am In General | No Comments
With Game 7 just hours away, we’re getting carried away with the number seven. Here are seven stats/tidbits entering the game:
- Tampa has scored in the first 69 seconds of three different games this series, and have won only one of those contests. The B’s have gone on to take the lead in all three games.
- After scoring in the first period of Game 6, Milan Lucic now has six goals in the last six games in which the B’s could eliminate an opponent. In fact, all three of his goals this postseason have come in such games. He had two in Game 4 vs. the Flyers in the second round.
- The Bruins are 10-10 all-time in Game 7’s.
- Friday’s Game 7 will be Boston’s 100th game of the season.
- Tomas Kaberle has four points over the last two games, which ties him with Krejci for most among the B’s in Game 5 and 6. Kaberle’s eight points this postseason put him in a tie with Dennis Seidenberg for most among Bruins defensemen.
- The Bruins have outshot their opponent just once in their last 11 games.
- The only Bruins player with a multi-point game in the team’s Game 7 against the Canadiens this postseason was Andrew Ference, who had two assists.
Article printed from Big Bad Blog: http://bigbadblog.weei.com
URL to article: http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2011/05/27/bruins-lightning-game-7-7-odds-and-ends/
URLs in this post:
 > Bruins-Lightning Game 7: 7 odds and ends" data-url="http://bigbadblog.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/2011/05/27/bruins-lightning-game-7-7-odds-and-ends/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
Copyright © 2009 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.