Poll: Who wins Bruins-Lightning Game 7?
|05.27.11 at 8:37 am ET|
The Bruins will play their second Game 7 of the 2011 playoffs (after beating the Canadiens in the opening round) when they host the Lightning on Friday night. How do you see the game playing out?
- Bruins win close game in regulation (49%, 131 Votes)
- Bruins rout Lightning (16%, 43 Votes)
- Lightning win close game in regulation (14%, 36 Votes)
- Bruins win in overtime (10%, 27 Votes)
- Lightning rout Bruins (6%, 15 Votes)
- Lightning win in overtime (3%, 7 Votes)
- I'm from Tampa; is there a hockey game tonight? (2%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 266
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara