Welcome to Vancouver
|05.29.11 at 9:29 pm ET|
VANCOUVER — Welcome to Vancouver, where the Bruins will arrive Monday in anticipation of Games 1 and 2 of the Stanley Cup finals. We’ll have both the Bruins and Canucks covered Monday, as Mike Petraglia and Scott McLaughlin will hold down the fort in Boston for Bruins’ availability, while I’ll handle the Canucks. Media day is Tuesday, followed by Game 1 on Wednesday and Game 2 Saturday.
Fans can see the Bruins off by showing up at the front parking lot of TD Garden Monday at 1:15 p.m.
Judging by the common attire, Vancouver seems just as hungry for the Cup as Boston. Lots of people sporting Canucks gear, though there have been no sightings of green men Sully and Force. That should change Wednesday. The million dollar question: given that they’ve used Vince Vaughn (Chicago) and Carrie Underwood (Nashville) as props, who do they use to give their antics a Boston twist?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Brad Marchand's Hot Streak a Big Reason for the Boston Bruins' Recent...
- Prospect Depth Allows BOS to Not Rush Pastrnak
- Seth Griffith Fitting in on the First Line with the Boston Bruins
- Bruins' Depleted Defense Returns to Reality in Loss to Wild
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron Records 500th Career Point
- Bruins Players Dress Up as 'Frozen' Characters
- Looking at Bruins Defensive Pairings Without Chara