Welcome to Vancouver
|05.29.11 at 9:29 pm ET|
VANCOUVER — Welcome to Vancouver, where the Bruins will arrive Monday in anticipation of Games 1 and 2 of the Stanley Cup finals. We’ll have both the Bruins and Canucks covered Monday, as Mike Petraglia and Scott McLaughlin will hold down the fort in Boston for Bruins’ availability, while I’ll handle the Canucks. Media day is Tuesday, followed by Game 1 on Wednesday and Game 2 Saturday.
Fans can see the Bruins off by showing up at the front parking lot of TD Garden Monday at 1:15 p.m.
Judging by the common attire, Vancouver seems just as hungry for the Cup as Boston. Lots of people sporting Canucks gear, though there have been no sightings of green men Sully and Force. That should change Wednesday. The million dollar question: given that they’ve used Vince Vaughn (Chicago) and Carrie Underwood (Nashville) as props, who do they use to give their antics a Boston twist?
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Do the Bruins Need to Make Major Change on Defense Before 2014-15?
- Should the Bruins Re-Sign Shawn Thornton?
- Bruins Prospects Look to Preserve Their AHL Playoff Run
- Complete Guide to Bruins' 2014 Offseason
- Final Report Card for Bruins' 2013-14 Season
- Game 6 Keys for Bruins, Canadiens
- Takeaways from Canadiens vs. Bruins Game 5